It looks like your travels are going well! That is except for a few “moments” with our icon of technology THE PHONE CO. Back in Lafayette the Thursday night outdoor movie was the Big Lebowskyi. What fun; the evening weather cooled off and the crowd drank White Russians while wearing bowling shirts and bath robes. I guess it is a cult thing? I hope you and Wild Butterfly travel well and smile often!
1 comment:
Hello Nancy,
It looks like your travels are going well! That is except for a few “moments” with our icon of technology THE PHONE CO. Back in Lafayette the Thursday night outdoor movie was the Big Lebowskyi. What fun; the evening weather cooled off and the crowd drank White Russians while wearing bowling shirts and bath robes. I guess it is a cult thing?
I hope you and Wild Butterfly travel well and smile often!
TKE
Post a Comment