Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Couple of Letters from my Kenyan Family

Thanks alot Sue to read from you.

We are all well. Kitui is now very cold and it will stay so until the end of this month.

I have always been following you through the internet and this has been my first thing to do everyday.

I really enjoy as if I am in that group. I wish you save journey for the remaining days and come back home reformed, changed and with alot of ideas. I believe this journey, has been and will be a very good experience and educative throughout your lives.

Stay well and keep fit.

Zip.

We as Kenyan family wish you enjoyable moments in your journey. Also we pray that you finish your journey safely and share to us the whole report (as you do in your blog)after you are back at home. Obviously we know that your journey is very fruitful in your lives, friends and family too. We love the way you and your sister Sue have the courage to discover and explore new things together and also in unity because where there is unity there is always success in many things. If one gets discouraged she is encouraged by the other. So we wish your unity as sisters to continues to its maximum if any.


We have been following your journey daily and also printing the same and filling them for our own records.

Bye for now and enjoy the journey.

Kenyan Family.

No comments: