Nancy this sounds like a great adventure and I'm looking forward to following your blog. Unfortunately I won't be in any of those places during your trip; I'm off to Thailand for six months for an internship with CARE. Have a great trip and, you know, safiri salama.
Hi Nancy. So happy to reconnect especially at this exciting point in your life! I'm so happy for you and your sister to be taking this journey together. I have some really great friends in Seattle if you go thru there who'd be happy to host you for a night!
I'll drop you an email with more info on my doings....all is well, left my job 8 months ago and doing just enough work to pay the bills but moreso, to enjoy life.
Safe and memorable travels to you! And great video Courtney!!
3 comments:
Nancy this sounds like a great adventure and I'm looking forward to following your blog. Unfortunately I won't be in any of those places during your trip; I'm off to Thailand for six months for an internship with CARE. Have a great trip and, you know, safiri salama.
Hi Nancy.
So happy to reconnect especially at this exciting point in your life! I'm so happy for you and your sister to be taking this journey together. I have some really great friends in Seattle if you go thru there who'd be happy to host you for a night!
I'll drop you an email with more info on my doings....all is well, left my job 8 months ago and doing just enough work to pay the bills but moreso, to enjoy life.
Safe and memorable travels to you!
And great video Courtney!!
Sue Dooley
Post a Comment